Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Camp Rock 2:The Revenge (continuation)

Tess's Plan (continued)
Tess- "Okay sit down,This might take awhile to explain"
"So you know the band Connect 3 right"
Both Billy & Justin- "yea"
Tess- "Well they were at Camp Rock last summer and they're are there right now at this very moment"
Justin- "yea so get to the point"
Tess- (in an irratating voice) "Chill out I'm getting there"
"anyway as I was saying" " They're there to surprise the new campers for the summer, I want you to try and get them here instead"
Justin-(in an irratating voice "why do you want us to do that"
Tess- " Because there's this girl named Mitchie who's getting way to close in a relationship with Shane and I want him"
Billy Bob- "well you can't force someone to like you"
Tess- "So what if he's here he can't get away"
Justin- "How do you suppose that"
Tess- "Well I have it all planned out"
Billy Bob- " I don't know, what would your mom say"
Tess- "Don't worry moms gone for two months"
Billy Bob- "What do you say Justin" "I mean we will be spending time together"
Justin- (he says emphazingly) "True" "Oh I guess I'm in"
Tess- (smiling) "Perfect"
Billy Bob- "Well I guess we better get going"
Tess- "Yup" "Cause It'll take awhile to get there"
Billy Bob-(Heading to the door) "Justin"
Justin-(Heading down the stairs from his room) "Coming"
Billy Bob- "Wait before we leave where is this camp Rock your mom sends you to every year"
Tess- "Toronto,Canada"
Justin- "Toronto"
Tess- "Yup"
Justin- "Do you know how far that is"
Tess- "It's only a day away from us, and besides camp doesn't start for another 5 weeks"
Billy Bob- "Justin it's fine we'll be spending time together"
Justin- (Walking out the door) "Sorry Tess we'll see you in a couple of days"
(He shuts the door)
Tess- "and the house is mine"
"Ok first we need music, then I can find out where to put Shane, Nate, and Jason"
Ok, I will have more to this part soon but thats all for now on Tess's EVIL scheme.I hope I can finish her part very soon so you don't have to wait to long. Feel free to leave any comments. Now I'm gonna bring you to Mitchis house. The setting is they were at Camp and all of a sudden Barron, Sander, Nate, and Shane go missing. They're eventually found 4 days later. Now were at Mitchie's house and her and her mother Connie are in the Kitchen.
Camp Rock 2: The Revenge
Part 2
Mitchie's Plans


Mitchie- "Hey mom can you turn the t.v. on please"
Mrs.Torres- "sure"
T.V. Reporter- "This just in Camp Rock is a no go this summer. Popstars Shane Gray, and Nate Grason have gone missing along with 2 others when they were only reharsing just yesterday." "No one has any idea where they are, Not even they're own bandmate Jason King and producer Mike Stanson, Back to you Jane."
(Mrs.Torres turns off the T.V.)
Mitchie- "What happened to the awesome Camp thats about music. I mean it use to have an awesome security system"
I'll write you guys more sometime just not right now cause i wanna talk to some people today so I'll catch with you guys soon. Bye Remember leave any comments that you want and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment