Monday, March 1, 2010

Really Bored

Hey guys i'm bored and don't know what to do. I know your all probably waiting for the start of Camp Rock 2: The Revenge but it will start soon I promise. Right now I sort of lost it but I think I might know where it is. There's a box in my room full of songs I wrote, my Jonas Brothers stuff, and anything that means alot to me, It's probably in there I'll check when I get home. Unfortunatly I'm in school until 4:00 which really sucks. My last post I was telling you what happened in Camp Rock 2: The Revenge. It starts off with Tess plotting out a Plan to keep Shane from Mithchie, so she can have Shane all to herself. Tess's mom goes away on a tour trip and offers Tess to go with her but Tess refuses. She doesn't think that they should start hanging out now when they never did when Tess was younger. Not only that, but there are some new characters, they include Tess's Uncle and Cousin and a couple of others I can't think of right now. Then we eventualy turn over to Mitchie's house and her mom just turned on hot tunes. Reporter says, "This just in Popstar Shane Gray, Nate Grason, and two other bys have gone missing from Camp Rock 2 days ago." "So Camp Rock is a no go this summer." Mitchie shuts the T.V. off and calls Catliyn her best friend. So they pick a time to meet so they can talk about what happened to Shane and the rest of them. Ok well I'm sorry to say that, thats all for today, hopefully I can start on the actual thing next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment