Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Start of Camp Rock 2: The Revenge

Hey guys today is the day your gonna hear part of this script. I know you've probably been waiting awhile for this,
and NOW IT's TIME FOR THE BEST SCRIPT..........................
CAMP ROCK 2: THE REVENGE
Characters
Tess Tyler
Justin Tyler (Tess's Cousin)
Uncle Billy Bob Tyler (Tess's Uncle & Justin's Dad)
TJ Tyler (Tess's Mom)
Caitlyn Gellar
Mitchie Torres
Connie Torres (Mitchie's Mom)
Mr.Torres (Mitchie's Dad)
Barron
Sander
Peggy
Ella
Brown (Shane's Uncle)
Connect 3
Shane Gray
Jason
Nate Grason
Record Label
Allie Masom
Nick Susona
Jacklyn Ray
Mary Hanglin
Brandon Mitchell
Kristine Damond
Connect 3 C-D Producer
Mike Stanson

I'm going to start out with Tess planning out her EVIL plan for REVENGE.
Tess's Evil Plan
TJ Tyler- "Tess lets go I have a Concert"
Tess- "Mom just go I'm busy" (she silently says) "Planning a scheme"
TJ Tyler- "Doing what"
Tess- (quickly she says) "Nothing"
TJ Tyler- "Tess lets go"
Tess- "I can stay with Uncle Billy Bob and Justin"
TJ Tyler- "Fine.... But I'm not going to see you for a whole 2 months"
Tess- "So what"( she looks at her with a dirty face) "I never get to see you much any way"
TJ Tyler- "Whatever"
Tess- (bursts out crying)
"Whatever mom, You were never home when I was younger why be with you now"
TJ Tyler- (while walking out the door) "FINE" (she paused) " Tess I never cared about you" "I'll see you in 2 months"
Tess- (still crying) "Justin go get your dad"
Justin- (walking away) "OKAY"
(while entering the palor) "Hey Dad"
Billy Bob- "yea'
Justin- "Tess wants to see us, maybe she has something to do together"
Billy Bob- " Well lets go see" (yelling) "Tess"
Tess- "yea I'm right here"
Billy Bob- "Whats up"
Tess- "I have something for you and Justin to do"
Ok so I'm going to leave it here for today.
But if you want you can leave a comment.
I'm sorry I couldn't leave anymore then that but like I told you yesterday I have school till 4, and it's the only place I can get on the internet unless I can get on at the library.
I know it's kind of a bad place to leave off because you probably want to know what's next. I have issues when books do that to me to. But hey you can also find me on facebook and myspace and would love to hear what you think about my script so far. If your wondering about some of the names that I made ask me why I choose them don't be afraid, because I promise you I will not bite. Ok bye guys talk to you soon hopefully I'll put up more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment